- Arka War
– an exclusive Guild vs Guild content in the new map “Acheron”.
– The battle takes place on the map “Acheron” and those guilds who take possessions of obelisks placed on the map win Arka War.
- NPC of Arka War
– To participate Arka War, you must register through the NPC “Sir Lesnar” which can transfer participants to the battlefield of Acheron.
– Trophies from Arka War can be exchanged with other items through “Sir Lesnar”.
- Process of Arka War
– Arka War is held once a week (Wednesday 10 PM GMT+8)
– The battle lasts for a total of 30 minutes.
– Arka War schedule
A. Conditions of participation
– To register for the participation of Arka War, it is necessary to prepare more than 10 Sign of Lords
– At least, 10 members must be registered and a total of 30 members can participate in Arka War.
– You have to apply for participation in the Arka War through the NPC “Sir Lesnar”.
– Total 6 Guilds for each server can participate in the Arka war and the decision of entry guilds is based on “first-come, first-served”.
– After the Guild Master is registered, the registration of members is possible.
– Guild members can register Arka War within a given time (10 minutes)
– If the number of registered guild member exceeds the maximum number, an alert message saying “ You can’t participate in Arka War” will be seen.
– If the number of registered guild members is lower than 10, the guild will be disqualified from participating in the Arka War.
B. Process of Arka War
- Rules of Arka War
(1)Entrance to the field of Arka War
– Unlike the entrance to Acheron, Spirit Map is not necessary.
(2) Display of enemy guilds
– The red mark is attached to the members of enemy guilds.
(3) Way to attack the enemies
– You can attack through the mouse right button.
– You can not attack your allies.
(4) Menu Lock
– In Arka War, using menu functions between characters is restricted.
(5) Personal Store Off
– In Arka War, using a personal store is restricted.
– If the Personal Store was open before the participation of the Arka War, it will be closed automatically.
(6) Movement restrictions
– In Arka War, warp function can not be used.
(7) Transportation to Arka War
– if you are unintentionally moved to another map, you can enter Arka War from NPC “Sir Lesnar” again.
(8) Death penalty
– if you die in Arka War, you are reborn in the town of Acheron, and debuff (movement reduction) is given to you for 90 seconds as a penalty.
(9) Guild function restrictions
– Guild related functions are not available during the Arka War.
- Rules of Arka War Part 2
(1) Generation of Obelisk
– Obelisks and guardians appear in Acheron when Arka War gets started.
(2) Guardians of Obelisk
– 10 boss monsters randomly appear near the obelisks in Acheron.
– The killed monster is reborn after 10 minutes.
(3) Types of Obelisks
– Each obelisk has its own element type (Darkness, Wind, Fire, Water, Earth)
– The elements of the obelisks are generated at random.
(4) Protective barrier
– To take the obelisks, it is necessary to disable protective barriers.
– 3 barriers will be present near each obelisk and guild members have to stand on the barriers simultaneously for a while to make the barriers disabled.
5) Occupation of the Obelisk
– By taking 3 barriers simultaneously, the shield of the obelisk is deactivated and obelisks will be taken if their HP becomes 0.
– Those guilds which succeeded to possess obelisks to the end of the event win the event.
6) Re-occupation of the Obelisk
– Before the end of the Arka War, obelisks can be taken by another guild.
– To re-take obelisks, making 3 barriers disabled is required.
– the guild at the end of the Arka War has taken the Obelisk to acquire the rewards of the guild.
- ArkaWar Compensation
Compensation for Guild
Exclusive benefits in hunting areas of Acheron
– At Acheron, all the characters can see which guild is occupying the areas.
– The occupying guilds are given a 20% increased item drop rate only in Acheron.
- Guild buff
– The guild that occupies the Obelisk gets a Buff.
– The Buff is granted automatically to all the Guild members for a week (including those who did not participate).
– The buff type varies according to the Obelisk they occupied.
– Increases 20% experience & 20% item drop rate.
2. Personal compensation
Elemental boss monsters
– 1 Boss monster = 30 points
Acquisition of point (“Kill” Points)
– Killing boss monsters or characters from other guilds can earn points.
– At the end of the Arka War, “Kill” Point is calculated to be exchanged for ex.
Acquisition points Kill Points
Trophy of War
– When killing boss monsters and members of other guilds, the trophy of war is dropped.
– Trophy of war is dropped only when boss monsters or character is killed first during the Arka War.
Properties Spoils of War
Rewards from Trophy of War