Over the past 2 years, PlayPark and Webzen – the game provider behind MU Online – have worked hand-in-hand to deliver this legendary game to all the MUtizens in Southeast Asia. With a unique, hard-core game that Filipino, Thai and many players are fascinated by, MU Online has won the hearts of the SEA gaming community.
It is with great sadness that we announce the end of the service for Southeast Asia. But, we are hopeful that the challenging frontier of the Global server and the open arms of the Global community will usher in a welcome new phase to MU Online and the SEA players.
The service of the MU Online SEA Server game will officially end on March 22, 2022 at 3 PM (GMT +8.00) with the following schedule.
24 February 2022:
The following services will be closed:
– Top-up for MU Online games in all channels
– Premium Service
– Black Market
– Item Mall within the game will remove periodic items from the sale.
Players can still use the remaining Cash in the game.
March 22, 2022 at 15:00 (GMT +8.00):
– End of MU Online SEA Server service
– Turn off the system to add Item Code
– Turn off Live Chat / Inbox / Case notification via website and Call Center Support
– Start registration to transfer ID data to MU Online Global Server.
– Begin transfer to MU Online(Webzen)
– Shutdown all MU Online SEA website and Fan page after the end of transfer account period
In the meantime, all players can still enjoy MU Online SEA until March 22nd. The team has prepared many events to thank players for the past two years of service.
Finally, the team would like to sincerely thank all MUtizens who joined our journey through the Continent for the past two years. The voyage doesn’t end here as a new adventure awaits on the global service.
MU Online SEA team
Announced on February 24, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. (GMT +8.00)